Friday, August 26, 2011

Jokes

There is this old, good barber in New York . One day a florist goes to him for a haircut. After the cut, he goes to pay the barber and the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service."

The Florist is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop,there is a thank you card and a dozen roses waiting at his door..

A policeman goes for a haircut and he also goes to pay the barber after the cut. But the barber replies: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service. The cop is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning the barber goes to open his shop,
there is a thank you card and a dozen donuts waiting at his door.

Then a Trini engineer goes to get his haircut. As the guy is about to pay him the barber says: "I am sorry. I cannot accept money from you. I am doing community service." The Trini software engineer is happy and leaves. The next morning when the barber goes to open his shop,
guess what he finds there...

A dozen Trinis waiting for a haircut!!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE COMES FROM GOD

WE MUST LEARN TO SPREAD LOVE THROUGHOUT OUR WORLD, TAKE TIME TO LOVE AND ENJOY YOURSELF!

I'M GONNA MISS YOU