Friday, August 12, 2011

How Could you love someone one day, and despise them the next?

You know I was thinking about it the other day. Have you ever loved someone so much that you considered them your air, and then like the blink of an eye, you ended up despising that same person you once use to love?

What happens in relationships where we lose that loving feeling we once had? How can we go from one extreme to the next? What turns our hearts into stone when reflecting or speaking of that same person that made our hearts patter?

Why do people turn from love to hate, how can people do that so easily? Or is it easy at all?

I reflect back on how I thought my ex was my everything and then it seemed like I just couldn't forget him, or get him out of my life fast enough. How can we be so wrong about the people we choose to love? What happens in the middle to change our course or our minds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LOVE COMES FROM GOD

WE MUST LEARN TO SPREAD LOVE THROUGHOUT OUR WORLD, TAKE TIME TO LOVE AND ENJOY YOURSELF!

I'M GONNA MISS YOU